the fun pub quiz which you can play in this blog.
The Fun Pub QuizMany of of my regular visitors and clients already know what
Quiz Pub UK is all about, Fun Pub Quizzes and fun is all I do!
In this Pub Quiz blog I'm going to show you exactly what makes
my quizzes fun and what to expect if you decide to start downloading
them from the website to use down your local watering hole.
All my quizzes are divided into 4 categories.
- General Knowledge
- Picture Round
- Specialised Subject
- Game Show Round
1. What colour Monopoly properties are landed on most often?
2. True or False, Ant and Dec always have their picture taken with
Ant on the left so people can tell which is which?
3. Which is the only number which is spelt the same in both French and English?
4. Name the 4 human characters in Scooby Doo, 1/2 point for each.
5. What is the most common eye colour in the world?
6. Do bees fly in the rain?
7. Which one of these isn't a berry, tomato, cherry, orange or cucumber?
8. Which bodily function lasts 0.3 seconds?
9. How many people have beaten “The Cube”?
10. Did Elvis Presley have a fear of travelling on trains?
11. Which is the most common banknote in circulation?
12. Is the core of the planet Uranus solid or liquid?
13. Are camels born with humps?
14. Put these countries in order of who drinks more tea, England, Ireland & China?
15. In a standard saloon car, how many wheels are there?
16. When can 22 equal 10?
17. South Korean pop star PSY's latest song has what title?
18. Which two consecutive months total the most days during the same year?
19. Only 4 Gemstones are classed as precious which are they?
20. Officially which is the least intelligent, an imbecile, a moron or an idiot?
I bet you managed to answer each and every one of those questions didn't you?
Did you notice how interesting and fun the quiz questions were?
I bet you can't wait to see how many you got right, yes?
I will give you the answers a bit later on but first of all let's have a go at round 2
the picture round.
|Source: Quiz Pub UK|
you scratching your head, or your beard. You should get at least 7 out of 10!
I will give you the answers later on in this blog.
Round 3 is different every week, I spend hours thinking of unique and interesting
ideas for this round. My intention is to baffle the egg heads in the room and
to give everyone else a chance of winning, it works.
Here's one example of a fun quiz round I thought up, let's see how you do.
I will give you two breeds of animal, can you name the animal?
1. Peruvian Paso & Suffolk Punch
2. British Lop & Wessex Saddleback
3. Barbet & Pug
4. Mulard & Barbary
5. Bantam & Broile
6. Short Horn & White Park
7. Ragdoll & Munchkin
8. Labyrinth & Crab
9. Beltex & Dorper
10. Vervet & Mandril
Did you enjoy that one? You should have got most of them correct.
I will give you the answers later in this blog.
I always have a brain teaser in my pub quiz,
so here's an easy one for you to have a go at.
|Source: Quiz Brain Teasers|
And last but not least, the fun quiz round 4 to finish off with, the game show round.
I currently have 3 different game show rounds in my pub quizzes which I alternate
each week so the quizzes are unpredictable and exciting. In this blog I'm going to
finish off with the most popular one which is Family Fortunes.
We asked 100 people to..
1. Name the best place to go on a date
2. Name the first thing you do when you get home
3. Name a popular brand of toothpaste
4. Name a popular form of exercise
5. Past or present, name a Disney animated feature film
6. Name a type of fruit that is really good for you
7. Name a common natural disaster
8. Name a popular subject at school
9. Name a pet that lives a long time
10. Name a dangerous occupation
Now this isn't all I do in my pub quiz, I also do a speed round, a quick fire round,
a dingbats picture handout or a Catchphrase picture handout halfway through the
fun quiz too! You can see an example of some of the catchphrases I make in my older
quiz blogs. In the mean time I found this very funny video of one of the original TV
shows with Roy Walker who hosted the show first, enjoy.
4. Daphne, Shaggy, Velma and Fred
9. One, for charity
14. Ireland, England and China. (Ireland consumes twice as much tea as England)
15. 6 including the steering wheel and spare wheel. (Did you get it right?)
16. 24 hour clock
18. July and August
19. Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
20. An idiot
Ten Pin Bowling - Bowling Glove
Bar Billiards - Mushrooms
Cricket - Bail
Boules - The ball
Football - Football pump
Cycling - Bottle holder
Golf - Pitch repair tool
Lacrosse - Stick
Swimming - Nose clip
Tennis - Racket Stringer
Brain Teaser: 6, each side adds up to 18, it's that simple!
Family Fortunes, the top answer is always the first answer for 5 points.
Then comes the second best answer for 4 points and so on.
2. Take off Shoes
Have a cup of Tea or Coffee
Go to the bathroom
5. Snow White
Beauty and the Beast
10. Police Officer
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed this quiz and please share it
with your mates on Facebook and Twitter.
You will find this blog and many others listed on The Blog Directory